Ryan P Peirson, M.D.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Forensic Psychiatry, 2009
- Criminal Responsibility & Competence
- Psychiatric Autopsy
- The Interaction of Psychiatry and the Law
- Clinical Assessment for non-Treatment Purposes
- Organizational Healthcare Delivery (Patient Safety & Medicine as a High-Reliability System)
- Mental Illness Prevention
In the News
Dr. Peirson has appeared on television news stories discussing synthetic drugs, a major public health concern.
WKEF-TV Channel 22 news story about a local synthetic drug symposium, March 21, 2013
M.D.: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, 1998-2002
Residency: University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen, 2002-2006
Fellowship: Charles E. Steinberg Fellow in Psychiatry and the Law, University of Rochester, 2006-2007