Undergraduate Courses: Mechanics of Materials; System Dynamics; Additive Manufacturing; Mechanical Design I and II; Mechanical Vibration; Capstone I and II
Graduate Courses: Finite Element Method Applications; Computational Methods
Design for Additive Manufacturing: Multifunctional 3D/2D printed hybrid structures for electronics (e.g. embedded and structural electronics, and survivable electronics); Printed flexible circuits; and Energy absorbing lattice development. (http://cecs.wright.edu/~ahsan.mian/Research/)
From over 100 (http://cecs.wright.edu/~ahsan.mian/Publications.html):
- A. Fadeel, A. Mian, M. Al Rifaie, and R. Srinivasan, "Effect of Vertical Strut Arrangements on Compression Characteristics of 3D Printed Polymer Lattice Structures: Experimental and Computational Study," Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol. 28, issue 2, pp. 709-716, February 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11665-018-3810-z) (Invited Paper)
- A. Hamad, and A. Mian, “Radio Frequency Response of Flexible Microstrip Patch Antennas under Compressive and Bending Loads using Multiphysics Modeling Approach,” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, vol. 29, issue 3, March 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.21649).
- S. Keerthi, A. Hamad, A. Mian, J. Clifford, P. Majumdar, N. Chamok, and M. Ali, “Effect of Heterogeneity in Additively Manufactured Dielectric Structures on RF Response of Microstrip Patch Antennas,” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, vol. 28, issue 4, May 2018 (http://rdcu.be/DveJ, https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.21234).
- M. Al Rifaie, A. Mian, and R. Srinivasan, “Compression Behavior of Three-Dimensional Printed Polymer Lattice Structures,”Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications. (published online in April 2018,https://doi.org/10.1177/1464420718770475).
- A. Turner, M. Al Rifaie, A. Mian, and R. Srinivasan, “Low-Velocity Impact Behavior of Sandwich Structures with Additively Manufactured Polymer Lattice Cores,” Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 2505-2512, May 2018 (https://rdcu.be/QvUv, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11665-018-3322-x)
- V.S. Tummala, A. Mian, N. Chamok, D. Poduval, M. Ali, J. Clifford, P. Majumdar, “Three-Dimensional Printed Dielectric Substrates for Radio Frequency Applications,” Journal of Electronic Packaging, vol. 139, no. 2, June 2017 (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4036384). (Invited Paper)
American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)