Undergraduate Courses: Mechanics of Materials; System Dynamics; Additive Manufacturing; Mechanical Design I and II; Mechanical Vibration; Capstone I and II
Graduate Courses: Mechanics of Electronic Packaging; Finite Element Method Applications; Computational Methods
Design for Additive Manufacturing: Multifunctional 3D/2D printed hybrid structures for electronics (e.g. embedded and structural electronics, and survivable electronics); Printed flexible circuits; and Energy absorbing lattice development. (http://cecs.wright.edu/~ahsan.mian/Research/)
From over 140 (http://cecs.wright.edu/~ahsan.mian/Publications.html):
- A. Hamad, A. Mian, and S. Khondaker, "Direct-Write Inkjet Printing of Nanosilver Ink (UTDAg) on PEEK Substrate,” Journal of Manufacturing Processes, vol. 55, pp. 326-334, July 2020 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmapro.2020.04.046).
- A. Hamad, M. Salam, and A. Mian, “Effect of Driving Waveform on Size and Velocity of Generated Droplets of Nanosilver Ink (Smartink),” Manufacturing Letters , vol. 24, pp. 14-18, April 2020 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mfglet.2020.03.001).
- M. Al Rifaie, A. Mian, P. Katiyar, P. Majumdar, and R. Srinivasan, “Drop-Weight Impact Behavior of Three-Dimensional Printed Polymer Lattice Structures with Spatially Distributed Vertical Struts,” Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials, vol. 5, issue 4, pp. 387-395, Dec 2019 (https://rdcu.be/bFCUZ, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40870-019-00199-7)
- A. Fadeel, A. Mian, M. Al Rifaie, and R. Srinivasan, "Effect of Vertical Strut Arrangements on Compression Characteristics of 3D Printed Polymer Lattice Structures: Experimental and Computational Study," Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol. 28, issue 2, pp. 709-716, February 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11665-018-3810-z) (Invited Paper)
- A. Hamad, and A. Mian, “Radio Frequency Response of Flexible Microstrip Patch Antennas under Compressive and Bending Loads using Multiphysics Modeling Approach,” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, vol. 29, issue 3, March 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.21649).
- S. Keerthi, A. Hamad, A. Mian, J. Clifford, P. Majumdar, N. Chamok, and M. Ali, “Effect of Heterogeneity in Additively Manufactured Dielectric Structures on RF Response of Microstrip Patch Antennas,” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, vol. 28, issue 4, May 2018 (http://rdcu.be/DveJ, https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.21234).
- M. Al Rifaie, A. Mian, and R. Srinivasan, “Compression Behavior of Three-Dimensional Printed Polymer Lattice Structures,”Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications. (published online in April 2018,https://doi.org/10.1177/1464420718770475).
- A. Turner, M. Al Rifaie, A. Mian, and R. Srinivasan, “Low-Velocity Impact Behavior of Sandwich Structures with Additively Manufactured Polymer Lattice Cores,” Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 2505-2512, May 2018 (https://rdcu.be/QvUv, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11665-018-3322-x)
- V.S. Tummala, A. Mian, N. Chamok, D. Poduval, M. Ali, J. Clifford, P. Majumdar, “Three-Dimensional Printed Dielectric Substrates for Radio Frequency Applications,” Journal of Electronic Packaging, vol. 139, no. 2, June 2017 (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4036384). (Invited Paper)
- K. Rahim, and A. Mian, “A Review on Laser Processing in Electronic and MEMS Packaging,” Journal of Electronic Packaging, vol 139, no. 3, Sept. 2017 (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4036239). (Invited Paper)
American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)