Dr. Green, professor of Political Science, is associate dean of the College of Liberal Arts and interim chair of the Department of Sociology & Anthropology. Dr. Green’s Ph.D. is in International Studies (The University of South Carolina), and her focus is comparative politics. She teaches courses on Africa, human rights, and gender-based violence.
Areas of Expertise:
- African Politics
- Gender-Based Violence
- Human Rights
- PLS 2000 - Power and Politics
- PLS 3750/5705 - Human Rights in the U.S.
- PLS 4480/6480 - Gender Violence & American Politics
- PLS 4490/6490 - Int. Politics of Gender Violence
- PLS 4510/6510 - Contemporary African Politics
- PLS 4520/6520 - International Human Rights
- PLS 2510 - Comparative Non-Western Political & Social Systems
- B.A., 1982, University of South Carolina
- M.A., 1983, University of South Carolina
- Ph.D., 1988, University of South Carolina