Dr. Green, professor of Political Science, is associate dean of the College of Liberal Arts. Dr. Green’s Ph.D. is in International Studies (The University of South Carolina), and her focus is comparative politics. She teaches courses on Africa, human rights, and gender-based violence. She is the recipient of the Trustee's Award for Faculty Excellence (2016), the College of Liberal Arts Outstanding Faculty Award (2015), Wright State's International Education Award (2013), and the Presidential Award for Faculty Excellence in Teaching (2002).
Areas of Expertise:
- African Politics
- Gender-Based Violence
- Human Rights
- PLS 2000 - Power and Politics
- PLS 3750/5705 - Human Rights in the U.S.
- PLS 4480/6480 - Gender Violence & American Politics
- PLS 4490/6490 - Int. Politics of Gender Violence
- PLS 4510/6510 - Contemporary African Politics
- PLS 4520/6520 - International Human Rights
- PLS 2510 - Comparative Non-Western Political & Social Systems
- B.A., 1982, University of South Carolina
- M.A., 1983, University of South Carolina
- Ph.D., 1988, University of South Carolina