Fred D. Garber, Ph.D.
Dr. Fred Garber is currently Professor and Interim Chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio. He teaches courses in circuit analysis, signals and systems, wireless communications, pattern recognition, detection & estimation, information theory, and senior design. His current research interests forus on aspects of automatic targe recognition. Dr. Garber is a Senior Life Member of IEEE, and holds membership is Tau Beta Pi, Eta Kappa Nu, and Phi Kappa Phi.
Doctorate of Philosophy- The University of Illinois (1983)
Dissertation: Performance of differentially coherent digital communications over frequency-selective fading channels
- EE 2010 Analog Circuit Analysis
- EE 3210 Linear Systems I
- EE 3260 Random signals and Moise
- EE 4210 Digital Communications
- EE 4730 Wireless Communications
- EE 4910 Senior Design I
- EE 7350 Wireless Communications Techniques
- EE 7400 Information Theory
- EE 7610 Random Process
- EE 7620 Detection & Estimation