- Office of Medical Education, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- Manager of Skills Assessment and Training Center July 2017 - Present
- Department of Psychiatry, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- Residency and Fellowship Training Program Administrator August 2014 - June 2017
- Faculty and Clinical Affairs, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Dayton, OH
- CME Program Coordinator October 2007-July 2014
- Records Technician II July 2001-October 2007
- Co-Chair Campus Scholarship and Innovation Campaign 2006-2012
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills including reasoning, ethical standards, self-direction and motivation, information management, team work, event planning, creative thinking, process management, and customer service. Outstanding medical education competency areas including adult/organizational learning principles, performance measurement, systems thinking, and leadership Computer Applications: MS Office, Adobe applications, Filemaker Pro
Wright State University Dayton, OH
- Educational Technology M.Ed. earned July 2016
- Combined latest research on instructional design and proven pedagogies with emerging technologies to explore how to assess and implement technology in the classroom.
- Instructional Design for Digital Learning -2 (IDDL- 2) Certificate April 2016
- Graduate-level certificate program focused on research methodologies and theories used to implement more effective online or blended-learning classes.
- Instructional Design for Online Learning (IDOL) Certificate June 2014
- Graduate-level certificate program designed to develop, teach, and implement effective online or blended-learning classes. Coursework focused on learner-centered teaching and instructional design.
- Quality Matters
- Applying the QM Rubric, March 28, 2014
- QM for Students Introductory Module HE, March 28, 2014
- Organizational Leadership B.S. June 2010
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree focusing on a multidisciplinary approach to applying contemporary leadership theories to real-world management problems. Focused studies on management, technology, communication, and public service.
AADPRT, 2014 - 2017
Notary Public 2014- present
ACHEP, 2007 - 2014