- Applied Business Technologies
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Graphic and Multimedia Design
- Integrated Science Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Skills Trac
- Supervision and Management
- Technical Study
The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Ph.D. Higher Education, A.B.D
The University of Findlay, Findlay, Ohio
Master of Arts in Human Resource Development
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Health and Biological Sciences
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Certificate: Leadership in Enrollment Management
Co-presenter 2018 NACADA Region 5 Conference
Title: Build Your Own Orientation: Inspiring Confidence through Agency in First-Generation Students
University of Toledo 2019 State and Federal Summer Leadership Academy- Held in Columbus, Ohio and Washington, DC
- Policy issues facing leaders at the Ohio Department of Higher Education and the Ohio Association of Community Colleges.
- Educational legislation under consideration by the Ohio House and Senate education committees.
- Legal assistance to community colleges provided by the Ohio Attorney General’s office.
- Federal policy issues under consideration by organizations representing the community college sector, including the American Council on Education, the American Association of Community Colleges, and the Association of Community College Trustees.
- Federal and state policy issues under consideration by the National Governors Association.
- Federal policy issues under consideration by the US Department of Education.
- Information about community colleges available from databases compiled by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- Educational legislation under consideration by the US House and Senate education committees.
- Community college trends covered by national higher education publications, including Inside Higher Education and Community College Week.
- Community college policy initiatives funded by foundations, including Achieving the Dream and Completion by Design.
- Higher education policy research being conducted by DC think tanks, including the Brookings Institute and the Heritage Foundation.
University of Toledo 2018 International Summer Leadership Academy- Held in Ireland, France, Belgium, and The Netherlands
- The International Summer Leadership Academy collaborates with institutions in Europe and China to provide a global perspective on topics relevant to higher education institutions today. Its pedagogical approach combines classroom-learning from experts in given areas with workshops, multi-cultural immersion, and interactive peer learning. The Academy is designed to enhance the professional growth of current administrators through exposure to European and Chinese higher education policymakers, institutional leaders, short-cycle higher education experts, and professional associations, as well as through seminars, workshops, case studies, and involvement in a global network of short-cycle higher education institutions.