Ryan Taylor M.R.C, C.R.C., L.P.C. is the Internship and Community Engagement Coordinator at the College of Education and Human Services, CEHS, at Wright State University. Ryan has formalized relationships in the community to prepare graduates, increase faculty development, and provide inquiry for improvement of practice and enhanced consumer independence. Additionally, she has taught classes, supervised interns, and advised students. Her previous work experiences are as a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant, Workers Compensation Case Manager, and Independent Living Administrator. Ryan presents nationally and internationally on the value of community engagement and partnership.
Ryan Taylor is active in the region with leadership programs, non-profit boards, supporting local activities and businesses.
Taylor, R., JONES, S. (October 2015). Challenging Perceptions Through Art. National Network of Education Renewal, Chico, CA.
Taylor, R. (October 2015). Spokes on the Same Wheel. National Network of Education Renewal, Chico, CA
· Huber, M., Taylor, R. (January 2015). Counselor Experience in Implementing a Community-based Intervention to Target Persons Addicted to Heroin. International Conference on Education, Honolulu, HI.
· Huber, M., Taylor, R. (October 2014). Developing and Implementing Community and University-based Partnerships to Target Persons Addicted to Heroin. National Network of Educational Renewal Cincinnati, OH
· Taylor, R., McKnight, J. (March 2014). Creating a Professional Development Community: Supporting Professional Development with Resources. National Association of Professional Development Schools, Las Vegas, NV.
· Taylor, R., Johnson, A., Turner W., (April 2013). Simultaneous Renewal between WSU and Webster Street Academy: Partnering for Mental Health and Academic Achievement. General Session. Wright State University Network on Educational Renewal, Dayton, OH.
· Taylor, R., McKnight, J. (October 2013). Professional development Communities. National Network of Educational Renewal, Albuquerque, NM.
- Invited member to the Montgomery County Drug-Free Coalition
- Invited member to the United Against Violence Leadership Committee
- Invited member of Community Engagement Collaborative;engaging young professionals
- Image of Hope Awards
- National Network of Education Renewal conference planning committee 2014
- Wright State University Network of Education Renewal committee 2013 and 2014
Dayton Business Journal 40 Under 40