Mathematics & Statistics
Math/Microbiology Bldg 159, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, OH 45435-0001
- Postdoc. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bio-statistics and Genetics, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Ph.D. Iowa State University, Statistics and Economics, Ames, IA.
- M.Sc. Illinois State University, Applied Economics, Normal, IL
- B.Econ. Fudan University, International Economics with the minor in Computer Science, Shanghai, China
Wright State University
- STT 4110/6110 Applied Time Series (Spring 2020, Spring 2021)
- STT 4300/6300 Biostatistics (Fall 2020)
- STT 4640/6640 Machine Learning (Fall 2020)
- STT 4660/6660 Statistical Methods I (Fall 2021, Fall 2022)
- STT 4670/6670 Statistical Methods II (Spring 2022)
- STT 7020 Applied Stochastic Process (Spring 2020, Spring 2022)
- STT 7400 Categorical Data Analysis (Fall 2022)
- STT 7440 Applied Multivariate Analysis (Fall 2019, Fall 2021)
- STT 7140 Statistical Modelling for Environmental Data (Spring 2021)
University of Nebraska Lincoln
- STAT 983 Statistical Learning (Spring 2019)
- STAT 841 Statistical Methods for High-throughput Biological Data (Fall 2018)
- STAT 883 Mathematical Statistics II - Statistical Inference (Spring 2018)
- STAT 802 Design and Analysis of Research Studies (Fall 2017)
- STAT 982 Advanced Inference (Spring 2017)
- STAT 980 Advanced Probability Theory 1 (Fall 2016)
- Biostatistics, Statistical Genetics, Genetic Epidemiology, Bioinformatics, Genome Structure
- Machine Learning, Prediction, Nonparametric Methods, Time Series, Stochastic Process
- Agricultural Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Statistics, Plant Image Phenotyping
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=OzNHuxcAAAAJ&hl=en
Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/site/zhengxuzxzx
Have received 1423 citations in Google Scholar and have published 58 journal articles and 2 book chapters (Updated on September 6, 2022).
Is this you? Log in to update your profile.