Showcase your accomplishments, research, or interests! You can easily update your own profile anytime by simply logging in; no technical knowledge is needed.
To see what is possible with your profile page, visit https://people.wright.edu/nate.jorgensen.
Below are instructions for logging in and updating your profile. If you ever have questions or concerns, please click Web Team Support at the bottom of the page.
- Go to http://people.wright.edu
- Search for your name.
- You will see your profile at or near the top of the Search results.
- Click on your name.
- Click "Log in" below your information.
- Enter your W name and password. Click "Log in"
- You will now see the "View" and "Edit" tabs below your information.
- Click "Edit"
- You will now see this.
- Upload your photo, preferrably a headshot, by clicking the "Choose File"
- For best results, drag the crosshairs to right between your eyes.
- After this and any other updates, click "Save profile" at the bottom of the screen to save your work.
- Type or paste your general biographical information into the "Bio" field.
- Separate your information into the tabs along the top, such as "Education History" under "Professional".
- Remember to click "Save profile" at the bottom of the page after you make changes.
For other features you can use, such as including images and videos, see the "Advanced Features" help page. If you have any questions, click "Web Team Support" at the bottom of this page.